Drawing illustrating the light pollution at night and imposing morning shadow on the site, both due to the freeport.
1. Cranes - the sight, the size, the invasion of the view
2. Noise from freeport - 24 banking and clanking of containers, generators.
3. Noise from planes flying overhead.
4. Light Pollution from freeport (as shown in image)
5. Pollution from Gas Tanks, Power Station, Ships.
6. Feeling of all the island's rubbish being thrown down here - social divide/inferiority?
7. Feeling of being unknown/forgotten by the rest of the island.
8. cannot swim due to sea pollution.
image of the freeport at night taken by Jonathan Hagos